1. Our Presence with the Chinese Community at Immaculate Conception Church.
- Regularly our Chinese sister coordinates with the charity and elderly group:
* visiting the sick and the aged in the hospital and at home
* Distribution of goods and financial support to the indigent families.
* The have group project like: religious items, sewing scarf and other things that can be used for winter season, which they distribute it to the parishioner.
2. With the Filipino Community (Overseas Filipino Workers).
- Conduct weekly Bible sharing in Yongkang Dormitory and Immaculate Conception Parish, which is an occasion for them to deepen their relationship with God and with one another; to seek healing and guidance for their problems and difficulties that they encounter in their works, relationships and in their families.
- On-going Formation, which will help them to know God in their life.
- Retreats and Recollection that offers them a spiritual renewal that deepen their knowledge and to encounter God in their life journey, also an opportunity for them to have more time to pray and reflect.
* To listen to their stories of joys, pains and struggles
* To help them to accept the reality of their life
* To unburden their load and ease the pains they encounter.