We continued the reflection with Fr.Gonzalo who told us that our congregational project, our charism is based on shared emotion or in other words shared passion and not based on the desire for survival.
Throughout the day we developed a dialogue around the ten characteristics of leadership in Community:
- Have a common goal.
- Focus on the important (the essential).
- Be generators (architect) of change.
- Willingness to takeup leadership(asume the personal cost it involves).
- Be Competent ( give importance to your Formation)
- Decide and dare.
- Watch the progress and committed to Jesus.
- Take risk. Recognize mistakes and congratulate successes.
- Orient towards opportunities.
- 10. Work and maintain.
“Lead accompanying, accompany Leading.”